Log in to your account.
Upon login, you’ll be defaulted to the Dashboard menu.
Once there, click on “Add Vehicle Name”or click on the “Transfer Ownership” button.
Type in the desired name of the vehicle.
Plate Settings - here you’ll find the ability to turn on and off Telematics tracking and to reattach a plate onto your vehicle.
- Once toggled, you’ll receive a message confirming the function has been turned on or off.
- Real Time Vehicle Data toggle switch - switch from “On” to “Off” to turn-off vehicle telematics.
Reattach Plate button -
- Inactive - if your RPlate is mounted on your vehicle. (Button will be slightly greyed out.
- Active - if your RPlate was removed from your car.
- You’d simply reattach the plate and click on the “Reattached” button.
Vehicle and RPlate Details Page
RPlate Serial Number - shows the serial number of your RPlate
- VIN - displays the vehicle identification number to which your RPlate is currently mounted on.
- Renewal date - displays your DMV registration renewal date.
- Current RPlate Type - displays the model of the mounted RPlate.
- Gear icon - navigates you to the Plate Settings menu.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat in via the Reviver Auto website or your Rconnect account, or give us a call at 866-4-RPLATE Mon-Fri 9 am - 6 pm PST.