At Reviver Auto, we take great pride in the way that we handle your personal data. We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
Section 1 talks about what information ReviverAuto collects.
Section 3 talks about under what circumstances, ReviverAuto can share your information
Some highlights on what we collect include:
- The type of information we collect
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone numbers;
- Unique identifiers, such as a username or password (in hashed or encrypted form);
- Credit card information (for fulfillment of any purchases of products or services from Reviver or our partners, including dealers, vehicle fleets, and vehicle manufacturers, as well as fulfillment of purchases of third party products or services through the Reviver products and services, including payment of vehicle registration fees or tolls) via the products or services;
- Power(s) of attorney to register the vehicle on your behalf with the applicable department of motor vehicles or similar agency (“Registration Services”);
- Demographic information, such as gender or age;
- Identification of vehicle, including vehicle identification number, license plate number, registration information, vehicle owner, make/model/year, mileage;
- Insurance information for your vehicle;
- Identification and documentation for your Reviver products, including, as examples, product serial numbers, service plan, wireless carrier, and warranty information.
- At what point do we share your personal information?
- Administrative or Legal Authorities: We may disclose your information to third parties in order to comply with a legal obligation (including, but not limited to, subpoenas and warrants); if we otherwise believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is required under applicable laws; to enforce our Terms of Service; where we deem reasonably necessary to prevent fraudulent or illegal activity, or to safeguard the legal rights, safety, and security of our organization, our corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, users of our products or services, our business partners and customers, or to the public. Note that the products may disclose the license plate number or similar identification via RFID tags or similar technology.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com, chat in via the Reviver Auto website or your Rconnect account, or give us a call at 866-4-RPLATE Mon-Fri 9 am - 6 pm PST.